FidOlea SA accompanies you in the life of your enterprise by offering complete and competent services.
Meaning of our name
FidOlea is the combination of Fiduciary company and Olea, the latter meaning olive tree in Latin.
Since Antiquity, the olive tree is a symbol of fidelity, strength, and wisdom. It is a tree which can live for centuries and produces quality fruits.
The olive tree inspired our definition of our values which we explain below.
- MA in Economic Science, HEC Lausanne
- Swiss Qualified Accountant (Expert accountant), graduated in 2008
- Member of the Chambre Fiduciare Suisse
- Expert reviser certified by the “Autorité de Surveillance des Réviseurs2
Antonio started his professional career with a large audit firm in Geneva. After having obtained his degree of expert accountant in 2008, he completed a 2-year exchange with the Australian firm where he was able to extend his knowledge. On return, he joined the department for local enterprises’ audits and participated in various missions for international clients.
At the very start of 2013, he left the audit firm to found the fiduciary FidOlea SA, which offers services of accounting, advice and taxation.
- Internal control (Swiss ICS, SOX)
- External Audit support
- Technical accounting Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS, US GAAP
- Implementation of analytical accounting and reporting
- Payroll management
- Taxation (individuals and legal entities)
- French: mother tongue
- English: fluent
- Italian: working knowledge